Maintenance Agreement Members will receive the following:
•Annual maintenance visit for HVAC equipment.
○ Heating equipment will be serviced in the fall/winter months
○ Cooling systems will be serviced in the spring/summer months
○ The 1st hour of labor is covered by this Agreement. Any additional labor will be
○ Materials used will be discounted 15%.
• All service calls will be discounted 15% for parts and labor. This includes after-hours and holiday calls.
• Members will receive priority scheduling
• This Maintenance Agreement is structured annually and renewed as such.
• Billing will occur annually on the 1st or the 15th of the month in which you signed
• Invoices that are 2 weeks past due will be canceled and the Agreement will
○ The Agreement may be reinstated upon payment.
• If you are not satisfied with the Agreement during the first 30 days of coverage, Seaside will refund you the cost, minus the regular costs of service/maintenance performed. After 30 days, this agreement is non-refundable.
• Pricing is based on the equipment at your property. Contact the office for a quote.
• Equipment must be in good working condition and meet state and local code requirements. We reserve the right to refuse service/parts on a system that we have determined to be in need of replacement.
• Eligible equipment includes: furnace, boiler, on demand water heater, standard water heater, dehumidifier, humidifier, central a/c system, mini split and heat pump. We service both standard and high efficiency systems.
Term & Conditions:
• You may opt to cover only certain equipment at your property; any equipment not covered by a maintenance contract will be billed at our regular service rates. Contact the office for current rates.
• Heat pump or mini split bag cleans are a deep cleaning service and not covered under a maintenance visit. Labor and materials will be discounted 15% for bag clean services.
• Maintenance Agreement contracts cover one property only. Additional properties require their own contract.
• Maintenance visits must be scheduled within the contract year; any visit that is not scheduled will be forfeit.
• We will always provide our customers with responsible, reliable service except in circumstances beyond our control.
• Maintenance Agreements are non-transferrable.
• Seaside Gas is not responsible for any direct, consequential, or incidental
damages resulting from equipment failure.
• Maintenance Agreements do not cover the following:
○ Gas fireplaces, household appliances, generators, gas piping, water piping, ductwork, radiant heat, baseboard registers and piping, plumbing work, new installations or repairs caused by third party damage.
○ Future new equipment installed by a company other than Seaside Gas will not be covered under the agreement.
Credit Card Authorization
You authorize regularly scheduled charges to your credit card. You will be charged the amount indicated below each billing period. A receipt for each payment will be provided to you and the charge will appear on your credit card statement. Email notification will be given approximately 2 weeks before the payment date.